Friday, June 1, 2012

Wondering about consulting with people for increasing their Facebook presence

I see it has been a month since I have blogged. I need to be better - but finishing up bible study and taking on some part time jobs has kept me busy luckily. I have taken on doing Facebook posts for one of the companies that I used to work for. It is amazing how many people can be touched by a post. take a look at the insights we have from just a single post a day.
I am thinking that I will try to get a few companies I can do this for. I love being on the computer. This time off has also allowed me to rediscover my love of embroidery. I have done a few kits and right now and doing some pillowcases for a wedding present. I will post a picture when I get those complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment